Thank you for your purchase! You can download and install your Shortcut using the instructions on this page.
You MUST have iPadOS 13 or higher to access external storage devices such as memory cards and external hard drives
This Shortcut will work with iOS 12, however, you will NOT be able to access any external storage devices such as memory cards or hard drives unless you are running iPadOS 13 or later. If you are running iOS 12, you will only be able to import photos stored in iCloud or another cloud storage provider
The following instructions are for iPadOS 13/iOS 13. If you are running iOS 12 what you see will be different
To install the shortcut:
First, you must allow for third party shortcuts to be installed on your iPad. To do so:
After enabling third party shortcuts, you can install the shortcut
- View/open this page in Safari on the iPad or other iOS device that you wish to install the Shortcut on
- Click the link for the shortcut to install it. (the link follows these instructions)
- Scroll through the shortcut steps to reveal the button for installing the shortcut
- Tap “Add Untrusted Shortcut” to install the shortcut to your Shortcuts Library
Running the Shortcut
- Tap the “My Shortcuts” tab to see your shortcuts
- Find the shortcut titled, “Import from SD Card to Lightroom”, and then tap your shortcut to run it!
(If you want to install it on the homescreen so you don’t have to open the shortcuts app, tap the three dots in the corner of the shortcut, then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose the “Add to Homescreen” option, title it, and then tap the “Add” option!)
If you have any questions about using this Shortcut please email me at email@example.com