THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!
PLEASE FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE DOWNLOADING YOUR COURSE
First, if you purchased the all courses upgrade, you will receive an email receipt with the link to the page for downloading all of your courses.
Second, all you have to do to get started is download your Mastering Lightroom! (if you purchased the all courses upgrade, check your email for the link to download your other courses)
To make this as easy as possible, I’ve given you two ways to download the course.
The first way is three large zip files. Being just a few files, this is generally the easiest way to download your course; but this can also be problematic because sometimes large downloads fail, or the zip files get corrupted during the download.
The problems of large zip file downloads leads us to the second option which is to download the files individually. This is much more tedious because you have to manually download each file, but the individual files are much smaller, and there is only one zip file to worry about (the lesson guides/resources).
I recommend attempting to download the zip files first, but if you already know you have difficulty downloading large zip files, then you can jump right to downloading the individual video files.
IMPORTANT! You Have Six Days From Date Of Purchase To Download Your Course
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE
DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
You can’t just click the individual links to save these files. Doing so will open the video in your browser in a video player. In order to actually download the video files you must explicitly choose to save the linked file. How you do that is different if you are using a desktop/laptop computer with a keyboard, or a touchscreen device like an iPad.
To save the files using a desktop/laptop computer:
- Right click the individual link to bring up the right click menu
- In the right click menu choose the “Save As..” or “Save File As” or “Save Link As..” option. (it will vary slightly depending on your browser). This will open a window for saving the file.
- In the save file window, it’s important to verify that you are actually saving the video file. The name of the file you are saving should end with either .m4v or .mp4, which are video file extensions. If you see .html or some other extension, then you need to close the dialog, right click the link again, and choose the correct saving option.
- Once you have verified you are downloading the video file, make note of where you are saving the file so you can find your videos and watch them. (Most computers will default to saving to the downloads folder)
- The exception to this will be the very last file, which is a small zip file for the lesson resources and hand outs. That link you can click to directly download.
To save the files using an tablet/smartphone/touchscreen interface:
Follow the instructions given above, but instead of right clicking, long press the link to bring up the contextual menu.
LR02-Organizing Your Photos.mp4
LR03-Backing Up Your Catalog And Photos.mp4
LR04-RAW vs JPEG.mp4
LR05-Lightroom or Photoshop.mp4
LR07-Adding Your Old Photos To Lightroom.mp4
LR08-Importing From Your Camera.mp4
LR09-Libaray Module Tour.mp4
LR10-Metadata and Collections.mp4
LR12-Basic and Detail Panels.mp4
LR13-Tone Curve pt1.mp4
LR14-Tone Curve Pt2.mp4
LR15-Hue Saturation and Luminance.mp4
LR22-Spot Healing Tool.mp4
LR23-Graduated and Radial Filter Tools.mp4
LR25-Basic Edits For Every Image.mp4
LR28-Developing Your Own Style.mp4
LR29-Challenge Edit 01.mp4
LR30-Challenge Edit 02.mp4
LR31-Challenge Edit 03.mp4
LR32-Challenge Edit 04.mp4
LR33-Watermarking Your Photos.mp4
LR37-Understanding Dynamic Range Pt 1.mp4
LR38-Understanding Dynamic Range Pt 2.mp4
LR39-Understanding Dynamic Range Pt 3.mp4
LR40-Histogram Pt 1.mp4
LR41-Histogram Pt 2.mp4
LR42-Histogram Pt 3.mp4
LR43-Handouts and Exercises.zip – you can just click this one. This is the handouts and exercises