THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!
PLEASE FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COURSE
Hello! All you have to do to get started is download the course your courses! Because the bulk of the courses are video files, the download files can be very large. To make this as easy as possible, I’ve given you two ways to download the course.
The first way is two large zip files. Being just two files, this is generally the easiest way to download your courses; but this can also be problematic because sometimes large downloads fail, or the zip files get corrupted during the download.
The problems of large zip file downloads leads us to the second option which is to download the files individually. This is much more tedious because you have to manually download each file, but the individual files are much smaller, and there is only one zip file to worry about (the lesson guides/resources).
I recommend attempting to download the zip files first, but if you already know you have difficulty downloading large zip files, then you can jump right to downloading the individual video files.
IMPORTANT! You Have Six Days From Date Of Purchase To Download Your Course
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILES
DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
You can’t just click the individual links to save these files. Doing so will open the video in your browser in a video player. In order to actually download the video files you must explicitly choose to save the linked file. How you do that is different if you are using a desktop/laptop computer with a keyboard, or a touchscreen device like an iPad.
To save the files using a desktop/laptop computer:
- Right click the individual link to bring up the right click menu
- In the right click menu choose the “Save As..” or “Save File As” or “Save Link As..” option. (it will vary slightly depending on your browser). This will open a window for saving the file.
- In the save file window, it’s important to verify that you are actually saving the video file. The name of the file you are saving should end with either .m4v or .mp4, which are video file extensions. If you see .html or some other extension, then you need to close the dialog, right click the link again, and choose the correct saving option.
- Once you have verified you are downloading the video file, make note of where you are saving the file so you can find your videos and watch them. (Most computers will default to saving to the downloads folder)
- The exception to this will be the very last file, which is a small zip file for the lesson resources and hand outs. That link you can click to directly download.
To save the files using an tablet/smartphone/touchscreen interface:
Follow the instructions given above, but instead of right clicking, long press the link to bring up the contextual menu.
Download Deep Dive – Harley Quinn Individual Files
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 00-Introduction.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 01-Concept Development.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 02-Logistics.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 03-The Photoshoot.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 04-Editing Part 1.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 05-Editing Part 2.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 06-Editing Part 3.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 07-Editing Part 4.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 08-Conclusion.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 09-Resources 01-background fix in ps.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 10-Resources 02-skin softening in ps.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 11-Resources 03-eyes in ps.m4v
Deep Dive-Harley Quinn 12-handouts and more.zip – this one you can just click. This is the handouts zip file
Download Understanding Flash Photography Individual Files
The last file is the handouts and exercises zip file. This link you can just click to download.