IMPORTANT! YOU HAVE 6 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COURSE!
PLEASE FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COURSE
Hello! You are on your way to going Beyond Manual Mode! All you have to do to get started is download the course! Because the bulk of the course is video files, the download files can be very large. To make this as easy as possible, I’ve given you two ways to download the course.
The first way is three large zip files. Being a few files, this is generally the easiest way to download your course; but this can also be problematic because sometimes large downloads fail, or the zip files get corrupted during the download.
The problems of large zip file downloads leads us to the second option which is to download the files individually. This is much more tedious because you have to manually download each file, but the individual files are much smaller, and there is only one zip file to worry about (the lesson guides/resources).
I recommend attempting to download the zip files first, but if you already know you have difficulty downloading large zip files, then you can jump right to downloading the individual video files.
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILES
DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES
You can’t just click the individual links to save these files. Doing so will open the video in your browser in a video player. In order to actually download the video files you must explicitly choose to save the linked file. How you do that is different if you are using a desktop/laptop computer with a keyboard, or a touchscreen device like an iPad.
To save the files using a desktop/laptop computer:
- Right click the individual link to bring up the right click menu
- In the right click menu choose the “Save As..” or “Save File As” or “Save Link As..” option. (it will vary slightly depending on your browser). This will open a window for saving the file.
- In the save file window, it’s important to verify that you are actually saving the video file. The name of the file you are saving should end with .m4v, which is the video file extension. If you see .html or some other extension, then you need to close the dialog, right click the link again, and choose the correct saving option.
- Once you have verified you are downloading the video file, make note of where you are saving the file so you can find your videos and watch them. (Most computers will default to saving to the downloads folder)
- The exception to this will be the very last file, which is a small zip file for the lesson resources and hand outs. That link you can click to directly download.
To save the files using an tablet/smartphone/touchscreen interface:
Follow the instructions given above, but instead of right clicking, long press the link to bring up the contextual menu.
BMM01 – Introduction.m4v
BMM02 – RAW vs JPEG.m4v
BMM03 – How To Capture In RAW Or RAW And JPEG.m4v
BMM04 – Basic RAW Processing.m4v
BMM05 – Exposure.m4v
BMM06 – How The Camera Meter Works.m4v
BMM07 – The Act Of Exposure Compensation.m4v
BMM08 – Dynamic Range.m4v
BMM09 – Practical Dynamic Range.m4v
BMM10 – What Do The Metering Modes Actually Do.m4v
BMM11 – Does The Metering Mode Really Matter.m4v
BMM12 – Using Your Priority Modes.m4v
BMM13 – Auto ISO.m4v
BMM14 – Color Theory.m4v
BMM15 – Getting Perfect Colors In Your Photos.m4v
BMM16 – Color Grading Your Images.m4v
BMM17 – Learning About Light.m4v
BMM18 – Thinking About Your Work.m4v
BMM19 – Bonus Material Overview.m4v
BMM20 – Bonus 01-01 Autofocus Modes Explained.m4v
BMM21 – Bonus 01-02 Focus Points Explained.m4v
BMM22 – Bonus 02-01 How To Keep Your Creative Ideas Flowing.m4v
BMM23 – Bonus 02-02 Ocean Of Tulle Concept Development.m4v
BMM24 – Bonus 02-03 Harley Quinn Shoot Concept Development.m4v
BMM25 – Bonus 03-01 Best Exposure Settings For Sports Photography.m4v
BMM26 – Bonus 03-02 Best Camera Settings For Capturing Action and Sports.m4v
BMM27 – Bonus 03-03 The Best Settings For Low Light Photography.mp4
BMM28 – Bonus 03-04 Best Camera Settings For Concert Photography.m4v
BMM29 – Bonus 03-05 Best Settings For Portrait Photography.m4v
BMM30 – Bonus 04-01 How To Avoid Glare On In Photos.m4v
BMM31 – Bonus 04-02 How To Shape Light.m4v
The last file is the handouts and exercises zip file. This link you can just click to download.